Here we provide a Table of Content for the guiding content as part of the Changeroo web application.
Theory of Change Guide
Types of blocks
- Level of specification
- Fostering a learning and co-creation culture
- Theory of Change pitfalls
- Theory of Change quality audit
- Power and gender relations
- Ecosystem and stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
- Complexity science and systems thinking
- Measurement – Methodologies to claim contribution and attribution
- Feedback loops
- Sue C. Funnell & Patricia J. Rogers (2011), Purposeful program theory: Effective use of theories of change and logic models. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Marjan van Es, Irene Guijt & Isabel Vogel (2015), Hivos ToC Guidelines: Theory of Change Thinking in Practice, Hivos, Available here at the ToC Academy.
- John Mayne & Nancy Johnson (2015), Using theories of change in the CGIAR research program on agriculture for nutrition and health, Evaluation, 21(4). Available here.
Changeroo builds on the contributions and expertise of a wide group of people. Changeroo is grateful for their support and expertise.
|Marjan van Es
Trudi van Ingen
Martin H. Klein